Newman Moore is not part P registered and as such use a number of quality assured subcontractors who are vetted by ourselves in order to fulfil any of our customers electrical needs.
After all works are completed full test certificates are issued.
When you have electrical work that needs completing it is important that the people you employ have the right qualifications and are equipped to do the job properly.
We can help with nearly all domestic and commercial electrical requirements. Whether it’s a small job like mounting and installing a television or a complete house rewire we have the tradesmen available to help you.
- Reactive and minor repairs for all electrical equipment and lighting
- Major installation for electrical equipment and lighting
- Testing & certification
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Fixed wiring testing
- Emergency lighting
- Fire alarm testing, inspection and certification
- Planned maintenance programmes
- Electrical projects
- Replace & fix light fittings
- Replace light switches & sockets
- Fitting extractor fans
- Smoke alarm/carbon monoxide alarm installation
- Fitting a doorbell
- Install outside lighting
Please call us on (01529) 307 030 to discuss OR contact us here