Newman Moore is proud to be able to install a number of disability solutions.
We offer disabled adaptations and conversions to improve your quality of life, from grab rails and access ramps through to fully accessible, wheelchair friendly level-access showers.
As a registered builder we have, inside knowledge on how we can design and modify homes and workspaces to aid independence by improving disability access and mobility.
The experience we have gives us a unique perspective which allows us to develop some very innovative solutions to improve the quality of living for the disabled or elderly.
We provide an exceptional service for disability modifications & renovations, home modifications for the elderly and commercial access modifications.
Our services include:
- Residential modifications
- Wheelchair Friendly Kitchen Design
- Wheelchair Friendly Bathroom Design
- Access Ramps, Rails & Paths
- Servicing private and public buildings
- Including homes, hospitals, aged care facilities, offices and other facilities
- Temporary or permanent structures, modifications and solutions
- Various options and solutions for one-off events, temporary situations (such as recuperation and recovery), and permanent facilities
- Interior and exterior works
- Covering all aspects of a building; including bathrooms, kitchens, door entries, ramps and other specialist works
Such Solutions may be:
Step less Shower base
Designed for easy wheelchair access that also provides extra space for an assistant (if required); the Step less Shower base are often used in hospitals and private homes.
Ceiling mounted hoists
Designed to move patients from room to room (e.g. bedroom to bathroom); these hoists eliminate heavy lifting by attendants and carers, and are used in hospitals, aged care facilities and private homes
Grab rails, shower seats, etc
A range of specialist products to improve your access, mobility, safety and independence including building work such as disabled friendly toilets and widening corridors and doorways to accommodate wheelchairs.
Newman Moore can also provide advice and recommendations on a range of products not directly supplied (e.g. lifts and automatic doors for private homes), based on our long industry experience.
Newman Moore deliver an end-to-end building service, utilising over 35 years of specialist experience and have a wide range of skills and capabilities within our team.
We will be with you every step of the way from design through installation to after sales support and maintenance.
Contact us today to find out how we can assist you improving access and freedom